[RC] Wolverine - larry Miller

What can I say?  I got to see Laura whom I haven't seen in a couple of years, she is still younger than I, I got to meet Libby, I got to see Rob trot out his mule which is always entertaining, I got to do 25 25 Sat and Sun.  I got to sponsor juniors both days which always keeps me young.  Because I sponsored juniors on sunday for the LD, I had a terrific crew so I did nothing but ride and throw water on the kids.  It was great and entertaining fun.  It keeps me young.  Thank you Maggie and family. Thank you AERC for the LD program.  It means that I can still go to rides, enjoy ride camp, enjoy the trails, enjoy my friends, meet new friends, and still ride without too many aches and pains.  Oh yes, it means that while the rest of you are still riding, I am in camp eating ice cream.  Jeanie