[RC] Wolverine - Laura Hayes

1) Libby Llop -Fly So Free  BC
2) Merrirose Six - Nelly (a cute mule!)
3) Laura Hayes - Equal Terms
4) Jenny (Maggie's daughter) - Malik
Pulled Myra Fleming

Thank You, Bob, for donating the beautiful halter bridles to the finishers of the 100.  Libby and I had to leave before you were done with the LD, so we did not get to thank you in person.

Thank you also, for carrying my saddle back to my trailer at 2:30 AM., and for being there at the finish for us late nighters!!!!

I'll write a story later, but this was a great ride!!!

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741