[RC] free at last!!!!!! - oddfarm

Feeding horses fiber is a fad? Holy crap I wish I had made that brilliant statement. Then I might be smart enough to take insults, since apparently that must be a sign of a great genius.
That was something I have learned this week. No wonder I looked stupid, I wouldn't take an insult. Jeez, what was I thinking?

I don't know how in the world all of the endurance riders have made it this far without the words of wisdom from.......you know. How can we even call ourselves ENDURANCE riders? We think we know endurance, but obviously, we have no idea. How will we ever live up to all those "scientific" standards? Will our lives ever be complete without all those wins?? Will we ever know the true meaning of ENDURANCE without Advanced Glycogen Loader???

Not that we would be allowed to buy that anyway.

I was ready to pay $1000 to whatever shipping company would deliver that keyboard the fastest. Just as a way of saying thank you.

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm