Re: [RC] Frank on Carbo Charge - DVeritas

In a message dated 8/3/2005 5:06:34 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Good enough. But exactly what did you do, Frank? What, precisely, didn't work?

Quite honestly, the day (the one time) I used Carbo Charge, well, I overrode my horse.
I chose to blame the Carbo Charge, but (in retrospect), I rode my horse too fast that day for his level of conditioning.

So, to answer your question, I can't answer it.

I believe I followed the instructions, but (truth to tell), I didn't "honor" my horse.

I was stupid (that day).

I'm less stupid today.

Frank