From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 5:13 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] More Heidi

Please Reply to: ti Tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the contrary, Tom, I was sufficiently involved in uncovering the Bill
Proctor lie to know it was a lie.  So were several others in this forum.
We've already heard from some of them.  Documentation is documentation.
Edie documented a great deal of evidence that showed quite positively
that what you and Bill claimed to have happened never happened.>

Well, let's see it again, then. What I remember is a pack of unproven
accusations and erroneous assumptions--and lies. but you're welcome to
present the "evidence".

Personally, I'm more interested in precisely why they took your vet license
away. I want to see that documentation, too. If you don't mind. I heard
stories, of course, but sure would like to hear your side of it. As it is, I
don't know whether you're a thief, an incompetent, or just a liar--or all
three, for that matter. Please clear yourself of these second-hand
accusations and rumors that I've heard.

What the hell did you do that resulted in that severe a penalty. Even vets
giving illegal drugs at the racetrack don't lose their licenses--you must be
pretty special.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh?

ti