Re: [RC] More Cowboy Ed - OutlawKate02

I would rather have common sense and common courtesy with a lower IQ than the "intelligence" that you claim to have without it.  I believe a person can achieve far more in life with the former than the latter. You seem very obsessed with the "intelligence" ,or lack of, in others. Your superiority complex seems to have made you a very angry person.

Scientific studies are not always what they seem to be and are constantly changing and evolving.  We need to gather information from many sources and formulate our own opinions and practices; do what works for our individual horses.  There is no such thing as a stupid question if our intent is to lessen our ignorance and improve the well-being of our horses.  It is obvious that those are the intentions of the majority of members on this site.

I am sure that there are new members to this site, like me, that are somewhat reluctant to get involved and ask questions with the current atmosphere of this site.  Riders new to endurance need to ask questions.  They may be "stupid" in your opinion, but we all have to start somewhere. We are not born with this knowledge, and it seems we are not all born with your "intelligence".  Try to have patience with those less fortunate as it will benefit the horses in the end.