[RC] Heidi - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: ti Tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately, Mr. Ivers also does not carefully evaluate the validity
of studies, either, if they agree with what he would like to conclude.
He continues to cite the so-called Bill Proctor studies--which were
quite thoroughly demonstrated to be a complete hoax. >

Heidi, that's a lie, and you know it to be. Your continual and nasty attacks on
Bill Proctor are disgusting, but typical of your proven degeneracy.

The truth is that Bill's studies were done, they were discussed in detail as
they progressed, and his numbers proved out in subsequent field research
conducted by many others. You and your cabal of nitwits continue to think
you've successfully destroyed someone, and destroyed a cancept that stuck in
your collective craw, but Bill lives, and the concept thrives and continues to
develop.

Why don't you tell us how your Vet license was taken away--that should make for
another full set of lies.

As for me, I'm certain that truth eventually prevails, and just as certain that
what goes around comes around. Those of you focused on destroying an innocent
person within the ridecamp forum can never run from the personality type that
underlies such a disgusting activity--and this will eventually catch up with
you, if it hasn't already.

I've left you alone, this go-round, despite your continuing vacuous attacks and
empty words, primarily because they're so blatently transparent. But this once,
I'll give you a taste of your own medicine as a continuation of my personal
policy of responding to attacks in kind.

Now gather your cabal together and weep and wail, so all can see the complete
complement of your group and take their words with a whole saltshaker when they
appear in the future. The alpha cows--stand up and be counted!

ti