Re: [RC] D-rings to English saddle - Chris Paus

Yes, you can drill holes and add D rings. I took my Wintec to a local saddle repair shop and he put them in for me. Two D-rings, one on each side, for about $5, including the labor. I knew it was done right.

There's also the D-rings on loops that you can buy at any English tack shop. These slip over the stirrup bars to give you more d-rings in the front.

Karla Watson <karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone know how to attach more D-rings to an english saddle (Wintec Pro)? Can I drill more holes and put in more D-rings? I need them in the back of the saddle. Thanks!

Karla Watson/Oregon

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com