Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 3:17 PM
Subject: [RC] Easyboot Bare

This is from Easycare.  I've been using some of these boots, and they are
great!  My horse, Chief has been using Epics since March of this year and
has completed quite a few rides in them, in all sorts of conditions.  So
far, he has not lost or had a single boot come off.  Karen   P.S.  I had
been calling these "bungee boots" :)

******
The Easyboot Bare is now available in limited quantities.  They can been
seen at http://www.easycareinc.com/easyboot-bare.aspx