[RC] Easyboot Bare - Dreamweaver

This is from Easycare. I've been using some of these boots, and they are great! My horse, Chief has been using Epics since March of this year and has completed quite a few rides in them, in all sorts of conditions. So far, he has not lost or had a single boot come off. Karen P.S. I had been calling these "bungee boots" :)

******
The Easyboot Bare is now available in limited quantities. They can been seen at http://www.easycareinc.com/easyboot-bare.aspx

The Easyboot Bare is now available to consumers.  For a limited time,
consumers will be given the opportunity to purchase the Easyboot Bare
for $45.00 per boot.  The boots are expected to be released to all other
markets in January of 2006 and will be priced at $65.00 per boot.

This limited introduction of the Easyboot Bare will allow EasyCare to
make any final design refinements based on the consumer feedback.  The
boot will be launched to the EasyCare dealer network in January 2006,
after all feedback and refinements are made.  We believe this
introduction will allow horse consumers the opportunity to purchase a
new cutting edge hoof boot at a fraction of the 2006 retail price.  The
introduction will also allow a final consumer testing before providing
our dealer network the most advanced hoof boot ever by January 2006.

The Easyboot Bare (The Bare) has been under development since early
2005.  Although the Easyboot Bare is little harder to apply than the
standard Easyboot Epic, the new Bare provides a simple, close fitting
boot that constantly adjusts to the hoof.  The boot upper and sole is
designed to stretch and flex, mimicking the movements of the natural
barefoot hoof.

The Bare has already been tested at some of the toughest endurance
events in the world. The early test results prove that The Bare really
works.  The Bare has successfully completed several 100 mile and 250
mile endurance events in extreme conditions on barefoot horses.  Not
only did The Bare boots stay in place, they didn't rub and they didn't
turn or twist.  The results are even more impressive, considering many
of the test miles were completed in deep, boot-sucking mud.

We believe the Easyboot Bare is the best hoof boot ever made for the
following reasons.
1.      Simple, form-fitting design with few moving parts.
2.      The boot stretches and flexes to mimic the natural barefoot.
3.      After the bungee is adjusted, daily adjustments and tinkering
are not necessary.
4.      All parts are replaceable by the consumer.
5.      The sole is patterned after the barefoot horse.  The sole flexes
and gives very much like the bare hoof.

Order now. Supplies are limited and won't last at the $45.00
introduction price."