[RC] Getting Ariats to fit - sandy . l . holder

Hi Jonni,

This may sound pretty stupid but after getting fed up with my Ariat Terrains not fitting too well (I even have wide feet), I 'lucked' on how to make them fit pretty darn well.

At the Camp Far West ride last year it was so <bleep> ing hot, I jumped off my pony in the middle of the stream to scoop water over several horses as well as myself (heh, cowboy showers of a different nature).  Anyway, by the time I finished, my Ariats were completely soaked, only to dry by the end of the ride and FITTING ME PERFECTLY.  Someone once told me the old cowboys would get their boots wet and wear them dry - of course I thought it was hogwash because of the fact that dried leather cracks.  So I did put some leather conditioner on them afterwards but they still fit terrifically now.

Just my .02 cents worth.

All the best,
Sandy  and Tally (who's hanging out with his snotty nosed pasture mate that the vet's coming to see at 4 p.m. - and he's going to be pretty pissed when mom drives off without him to the Fireworks - just because he's been 'exposed')
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.