Re: [RC] Beet Pulp - Chrystal

 The IV tents and dead horses are just one symptom of this ignorance in practice. The blind leading the blind, deaf, and dumb.

ti

Never having seen a horse on iv and not a dead one at an endurance ride either, I am wondering where they are all hiding???

Information is good, scientific even better, however when one resorts to exageration and scare tactics I wonder how "good" the information presented really is??
As for endurance riders "over elyting" Gayle Ecker who works with the Guelph Equine Research Facility has spent many years pulling blood and tracking endurance horses at rides, to find out that most people were underelyting.( This was in the 90's.)
How many endurance horses have you studied?Done blood work?? Weighed before and after races??

Again, I appreciate good information ( it is why I read ridecamp) but painting 99% of endurance riders with the same brush and calling them dumb etc.. is ridiculous, endurance riders one the whole know more about their equine partners than any other rider I have ever met!
You have made yourself look  "blind, deaf and dumb" as you are obviously unwilling to respect or consider any ideas but your own.