[RC] T. Ivers and Elytes - Laura Hayes

I am glad to hear Tom speak of elytes....I am worried about the over use of these substances in our sport.  I am anxious to hear more.

Also, I have met Tom (at the Pan Ams in Trout Lake, Tom, I was Catch a Wave's groom and you admired my bay horse...) and he is a NICE man, honest.  We had a nice talk, and he was kind and polite.....what is it about typing that brings out this insulting stuff??

Just talk to us and share your knowledge, Tom, don't insult us.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741