[RC] FW: TEVIS CRASH/Memorial service - beth glover

My friend sent me this and asked me to please post it to the endurance group in case someone lives near Auburn and wants to go to their memorial service. these people were volunteers at the Tevis this year, and apparently were well known and liked in the Morgan horse show circuit. My friend tells me that they had been decreasing their show activity and had started going to NATRC. rides too.   Its a very sad tragedy.

Condolences to other friends of these lovely people.

Beth Glover

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=