[RC] Beet Pulp - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: ti Tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who have you worked with?? I consistently pick the brains of people like Ann
and Hal Hall, Michel Bloch, Victoria Alexander, Cheri Brisco, all folks who
have done this LOTS (Hal was just awarded his 25th Tevis buckle).

Thanks,

Ranelle>

Among others, Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed al Nayan and his brothers, Hazza and
Monsour. Al Reef Stables up until 9/11. Set a world record for 100 miles
winning the President's Cup one year, but more important, the stable is now a
contender every year and has horses racing and winning from year to year--due,
in part, to a 5 year, workout by workout gameplan I developed for them).
Without spending the kind of money on ready-made stock that Dubai spends.

My other endurance clients (not many--I'm a racehorse guy--Da Hoss won two
$1Million Breeder's Cup races using a little protocol I devised in 5 minutes--a
minor revision of what Michael was already doing) are private and prefer to
remain so. I'm certain you've seen their tails.

More than 33 years in the game, 9 books, hundreds of articles, columns is many
industry publications including European, Australian and Japanese (Keiba Book
for 2 years)journals, dozens of videos, champions produced in nearly every
racing country in the world. Working with George Maylin of Cornell, helped
develop the first working onboard HR monitor. Introduced interval training to
horse racing. Introduced glycogen loading to horseracing. Introduced infrared
thermography to the horse industries. Introduced a novel way to quickly and
completely heal bowed tendons to the racing industries. Have helped hundreds to
win thousands of individual races, including endurance races in the US,
Australia, several EU countries and some Arab countries--mostly for the fun of
it.

There's more, but enough about me--what are your contributions to equine sport
thus far? Have you written one coherent sentence, containing your own original
thought, that ever benefitted anyone else? If not, it's time to get busy
thinking rather than following, eh?

ti