[RC] SUAR compared to Michaux - Laura Hayes

I have done both these rides....

Michaux is a little tougher, I think.  It's hills are longer and some, especially on the pipeline, are steeper.  Michaux is a little rockier, but SUAR can tend to be muddy even in dry weather, and in wet weather is REALLY muddy, but the scenery and wild life is great (I saw a coyote, and two bears two years ago).

Both are really well run, well marked and lots of fun, and the loops come back to camp, so you don't need a crew.  Do it, Cindy.....!!

Laura Hayes