[RC] PNW rider needs to borrow saddle - Letstalkhealth

I'm looking for someone who would loan me a saddle that would fit a man about 6 ft. 210 lbs. and,a slightly overweight 15.2 big boned high withered Arabian gelding.  He has a pretty sensitive back, but I am planning to use Len Browns corrector pad under the saddle or I also have an Old Mac therapudic (which I would like some input on, haven't really used it yet).  I have a son in law that would love to do a ride (his first) at Headwaters of the Rouge but I don't have a saddle that will fit them properly. I'd probably need it for most the month of August for training to see if it would work for them. He (the horse) has done well with a treeless saddle in the past.  I don't want to purchase a saddle right now that doesn't fit me just so he can do this ride. However if it worked real well on him and the price was right I may consider buying one.
I would really appreciate the loan of one at this time.  Thank you,  Lisa