[RC] overhydrated? - Dawn Simas

My horse was coughing a lot recently and displacing his palate (he is diagnosed with DDSP) more often because of it.  Thank you to Adele for the solution that worked, soaking his hay religiously.  :)  He actually has taken to it like candy.  He loves to slurp it up and eat his "noodles".  He even guzzles the "tea".  The result is that he now pees about 3 times even on conditioning rides.  And it's almost as clear as water, very light yellow.  I am happy that he's well hydrated all the time.  But I wanted to know from you guys if there is a concern about "over hydration"?  Thanks to everyone!  Dawn