[RC] My 100 offer- replies - Laura Hayes

I only get digest, so I have to reply to the nice people who did not send me a copy of their comments.

First, Tom Noll- what a nice guy!!  Your flattery is embarrassing!!!  Tom is one tough cookie, and a great 100 mile rider!

Dick Dawson, I will come and pick you up, but I would have to have left last week to get to CA and back to MI....sorry...maybe next year!

Maggie- I didn't even know about the 100 entry fee being the same as the 50--BONUS

Molly - next year?

Cate P, what could you have possibly seen about me from OD?  I stunk!!!!!! Thanks, though!

I think I do have a taker---Tom from Ontario will let me know after this weekend---I don't think he has done a 100, but he is fully capable- I won't have to hold his hand (In fact, I promise NOT to hold his hand, Leslie!!!)

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741