[RC] what to do with the old horse - LTYearwood

I agree with Sylvia.
Horses do so much with and for us. It's almost impossible to pay them back for what they do.
God willing my horses live to at least 30. I dont' care if all they does is walk around. As long as they are pain free -- I wouldn't want them in pain I couldn't help alleviate -- they are welcome in my backyard.

Lori