Re: [RC] what to do with the old horse - SandyDSA

My first Arabian turned 30 just now:). We have been together for 25 years. I wouldn't DREAM of expressing how i feel about her by sending her off ANYWHERE thinking she would like it better. She is my pride and joy. She gets what she neesd and wants until the day she dies - which is likely not too many weeks and months away.