Re: [RC] [RC] Ford truck problems - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/18/2005 8:36:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The service department told us that the F450's haven't been seeing the same
problems some of the smaller (1 ton and less) trucks have.  Somebody I've
known for 20 years so doubt he was lying to me, but you never know.

Since most of us haul with "smaller" than 450 type trucks that's not an exactly confidence building statement.  Good to know that you don't trust somebody you've know for 20 years....

>From what I've seen, Ford is as good at double talk as alot of other people and they also don't back up their equipment with action.  boy is that sad!

Sylvia