Re: [RC] DODGE trucks and Lemon Laws - Sonshine575

My friend owned a Dodge and it was a lemon.  Even the dealership couldn't fix it, had it in the shop over 15 times.  Dodge dropped the ball on them too.

Maybe Toyota will come out with a bigger model and sweep the market.  My Tundra pulls a 2 horse slant just fine and hasn't had a problem in 2 1/2 years.

Catherine