Re: [RC] Newbie Question - Opal Perry

I ride my horse barefoot all the way around.  I think as long as your horse stays sound I would leave him as-is.  Ask your farrier what he/she thinks..

Good luck!
Opal Perry

Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please Reply to: Kelly KellyK@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can anyone tell me if I have to have shoes all they way around my horses feet to ride in CTR. He is shod in the front and not the back. He has very hard hooves so thought I could just keep him shod the way he is.

Kelly

Do you Yahoo!?