[RC] OT---Sacto, CA boarding - abigail Madden

Hi Folks,

I will be staying in Sacramento, CA from 01-30----02-04 for some work training and I want to take my horse so I can ride (and maintain my sanity) after my daily training.  I want a place with a covered, lighted arena that is not too far from the Holiday Inn at I-80/Madison.

Any suggestions?  Please respond privately so as not to clutter the list.  Thank you in advance.

abigail
Chico, CA