[RC] Ford help - cathryn whitaker

I have the email of a Ford exec. who has probably blocked my email by now.  If anyone wants to go to bat for me his name is Mick Vigliotto and his email is mvigliot@xxxxxxxx.  In brief, my F350 experienced engine seizure at 9600 miles due to diesel leaking into the oil and causing irrepairable engine damage.  Ford has had knowledge of this problem and there have been many hundreds of trucks bought back by them.  For some reason they think a repaired o-ring and turbo should satisfy me. THere are several articles on the internet outlining Ford's problem when switching from the old stand-by 7.3 ltr engine to the "new and improved" 6.0.  This is something not covered by most states as the large trucks are considered heavy trucks and not passenger vehicles.  Lets show them how horse people stick together.  Thanks for your help.  At this rate I may never compete again.  They had my truck for 42 days in Dec and early Jan and gave me a F150 to drive.  Ever pulled a gooseneck with one of those?  Cathryn WHitaker