Re: [RC] dogs in camp - Merryben

In a message dated 7/21/2005 10:43:19 A.M. Central Standard Time, stephteeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Our club has an axe to grind, so I would like other opinions on Dogs in
camp.
On leash and controlled and not at ride meetings and for heaven's sake not at the banquet.  We used to take 4 dogs to the rides, a German Shepherd, Rott/Dobe, and two aussies and most people did not know they were there.  I now have a German Shepherd who most definitely does not like other dogs and have to keep him in the horse trailer and not tied up at the trailer so he does not eat the dogs that the stupid owners let run loose all over the camp.  If he would attack the owners I wouldn't mind but it is not the dogs' fault that they have idiots who own them.....I love dogs but not when I am eating or trying to pay attention at the ride meeting......mb