Re: [SPAM] [RC] dogs in camp - MtnRondi

I wouldn't let my dog wander around camp anymore than I would let my horse wander around camp. I love my dogs too much.

In the past, we have had to take a bunch of dogs with us to rides. We ALWAYS set up exercise pens with tops on the pens and shade cloth to cover the pens when the sun shifted away from our awning. The only time they were out of those pens was to be exercised on leash (and I ALWAYS clean up after my dogs) or inside the motorhome at night. The only time there would be a problem would be when LOOSE dogs would come sniffing around our camp and try to fence fight with my dogs.

It's called being a responsible pet owner.

Bonnie