Re: [SPAM] [RC] dogs in camp - Barbara McCrary

Our Dogtown is a couple of hundred yards away from the main camp, so should such an incident take place, it is not under the feet of the vets, registration desk, the caterers, the kitchen area, and riders who don't want to be intimidated by others' dogs.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [RC] dogs in camp

I wouldn't let my dog wander around camp anymore than I would let my horse wander around camp. I love my dogs too much.

 The only time there would be a problem would be when LOOSE dogs would come sniffing around our camp and try to fence fight with my dogs.

It's called being a responsible pet owner.

Bonnie