Re: [RC] Southwest (Creede) Colorado - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Angie wrote:
and rest areas along the freeway with corrals. Rode here this
morning and our trails looked like a South American Rain Forest to me.
Made me want to show some westerners around here. :-)

Ok....that's it !!!!!   I have heard that the rest areas provide places to get your horses out in the west.  NOT here in the South.  You can't even get them out of the trailer at a rest stop here.  I think that is bull ****.  They provide for people to walk their dogs and poop all over the place, but not horses.  I swear, I have threaten to start up some kind of petition about this.  IF those are on Interstate highways (from what I hear they are), then we pay taxes here, so why can't we get them.  Am I the only one that feels this way????

Jody