[RC] [RC] Completion awards - Chipnml - oddfarm

Chip, Look in a running magazine or visit a fabric shop and see if you can find someone who will make a T-shirt quilt for you. I had one made with running shirts and just pulled it out recently to show my Aunt. Boy, looking over those races sure brought back memories. Like when I was thin, faster and had a better memory! I think I was thinner and faster ;)

My Aunt sews and quilts and she said she will make a nicer one with my endurance t-shirts. I will have one made in a king size and put it in my horse trailer! I will be surrounded by soft, warm memories, even if they were hard, cold and wet rides. Which they ALWAYS are!

Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm