[RC] RC] bug bite? - Mary Carroll

Hi Pam,

Woodrow has had 2 of those weird bites in the last 2 years.  I think they are spider bites.  Does your guy act as though it itches?  Woody rubbed and rubbed with the first one-it then exploded-yuck!

I did not get near the second one-both left a quarter size area of no hair which looked like ringworm (again, yuck) but healed nicely.  Hair grew back, no probs.

We have black widows here, and unofficially have brown recluses.

Mary