[RC] Rocky is still missing day 4 - sandy rovane

Is there anyone in the Truckee area that would be willing to stay at Robie Park Saturday night.  I need to come up again and look for him and would like to stay Saturday and Sunday.  I will fix a nice dinner.  It is too remote to stay there alone.  Gold Country Endurance ride is this weekend in my area and all my riding and camping buddies are there.  A group has been searching daily and there is a group there today so maybe they will find him. There was an air search yesterday to no avail.   Sandy Rovane # 7571