Re: [RC] Long Toe/Low Heel - Karen Sullivan

----- Original Message -----
From: Sherman
Thanks to all for your insight & suggestions. Can you also explain how the New Balance shoes help with this problem, just in case I need to try something else.

Kathy

*What my shoer has explained about how the New Balance shoes are different are that the nail holes are in a different place from a standard shoe, allowing you to take back the toe pretty far, and set the shoe far back, and still have the nail holes in the thick part of the shoe wall (as in if you shaped a standard shoe like a new balance and tried to set it back on the foot, the nail holes would be in the wrong place), also the NB shoes have a wider part at the toe...

Karen