Re: [RC] Werm on trailer floors - Sisu West Ranch

 ".....How about Rhino lining or any of the other floor liners? ..."

I bought a 10 year onl Al floored trailer.  The floor had some bad corrosion spots.  I immediately pressure washed it, then sand blasted the bad spots.  Where there were holes I patched them with multiple layers of fiberglass cloth.  When it was sound, I had Rhino lining on the floor, and a couple feet up the sides.  I then cut cow mats and put them in.  The Rhino lining guy says he does a lot of trailers.  He can even cover rubber mats (they then can never be removed).

It has been great for the last 5 years.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road