Re: [RC] Werm on trailer floors - Mary Krauss

I looked into it and Rhino lining and Rumber for my wood floor trailer. I think it would be brilliant over an aluminum floor. I can't remember if Werm comes in colors as Rhino lining does--I think so--but I highly recommend avoiding black. Amazing how reluctant horses will hop right into a trailer that doesn't look like a black cave. Course, mine's all white. I don't know how they would feel if I'd wound up with fuschia!
Mary K.
Fred Hook Saddle and beloved Trails West rustbucket--stock type.