[RC] looking for info on Tetons - Karen Bratcher

Some friends and I are planning two weeks in the Tetons area of Wyoming this August.  I'd like to hear from anyone who's ridden there, details on what are good horse trails for great scenery :-)  (Name of trailhead, accessibility for horse trailers, length and difficulty of trail, etc)  We can do day rides or pack in.  Please reply off list since this is off-topic :-)

Karen Bratcher
karenbrat1 "at" earthlink "dot" net