[RC] SERA Website---this is what I said. - Jody Rogers-Buttram

To clarify about the SERA website and to answer everyone's Question.  This is what I sent privately to Truman:

There is nothing wrong with the site itself....we just can't seem to get people to use it.  Can't get some of the things on there that should be there.  RC shouldn't be on the only way that the SE riders communicate....they could use SERA more.  True, we have a supportive group, we have "toys" that other regions don't have...and they are nice.  Can't wait til we get the blood analyser.  But, the SE riders could have a whole arena that evolved totally around "our" SE needs....we are a little bit different from other regions.  Nobody uses that site to it's full potential.  That's all.  I wasn't blasting you and any one else...Lord knows that you guys try very hard.

We (the SE riders, myself included, just don't use what we have like we COULD)

I have vented about this once before...it was just time to vent again.  Maybe I can help to rally the troops this time.

Jody (who loves the SE and its people)