[RC] Big Horn - horse available - Laura Hayes

I will be at the BH with two mares.  Barring anything happening before the start to ET, I will have Bey Allure (LuLu) available to loan.  She can do the 55, and maybe the 80 if you are so inclined.  She is steady and takes care of herself, but doesn't have a ton of experience (400 miles of slow 50s, I think...)  She is smooth and easy to ride - not racey- goes in front, behind or alone.

The deal is you pay the entry- we look at your saddle (she is high withered) or we use something I have.  I have been using a Stonewall on her, but I will have that on ET.  I provide her food and elytes for the ride, but no crew.  We will be there Tuesday if you want to try her.

Email me   mark @ madbbs . com    (no spaces)

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY