[RC] Cremello's - Dawn Simas

I have a buckskin paint that reacts in silver dollar sized welts to mosquito bites.  I have had great success for the last two years using nothing but "Freedom Spot On".  It's like Advantage or Frontline.  A little tube of oil, strategically placed on the horse's body (where they are most succeptable) here and there.  Once every two weeks.  Never use fly spray.  Actually ends up being cheaper when I buy it on sale at Petsmart, and much less work!  And works even when the horse sweats because it's not topical.  :)

Dawn