Re: [RC] FIREWORKS TERRIFIED - Amber Roberts

Magers, Cassandra (Contractor) wrote:
I have neighbors that have a huge party every 4th.  Their property is next one of my pastures.  I have to move my horses to the other side of the property not because of the fireworks directly, but because they shoot bottle rockets at the horses and throw glass bottles it the pasture.  I have to pick up after their parties.  Occasionally- I just throw the bottles back over the fence into their yard-LOL

Holy cow, and I was complaining about my neighbors?  At least mine don't do that!  Yes, I'd be throwing all of it back in their yard every time, too.  I think that if my neighbors were shooting AT my horses, I'd be calling the cops then.

Amber