Re: [RC] quick release snaps - Sherman

Yes, panels would probably work for Storm at a ride, but he's done all his running down the road routines right here at home, usually while I'm getting his tack put in the trailer. It's so funny to see him running down the road, his tail high in the air,  then suddenly he realizes no one's with him. He puts on the brakes, whinnies, spins around & gallops home! Like I said, we don't get much traffic out here, thank goodness!

Kathy