Re: [RC] V-10's & transmissions - Chris Paus

I've got more than 80,000 on mine and it seems to be going strong. I am really careful not to pull loads without turning off the overdrive.

chris

Karla Watson <karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Those of you that have V-10s out there, how many miles did you go on your first transmission? I have a 2000 350 with 108K and still going strong. A mechanic said I'm close to needing it replaced just from my mileage?

------------Karla Watson/Oregon

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com