[RC] DX: Degenerative tear of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus - Suzi Maiorisi

I know there are many of you out there who have had this done...I'm currently 7 hours post op repair of same Sad smiley emoticon  Also had my right carpal tunnel release done at the same time, so I'm a total gimp on the right side, LOL.  I'm surprised that I'm actually able to walk on it - slooowly and carefully, but moving around none the less.  Please send me knee humor or knee tales to keep me going til I'm back in the saddle again Smiley emoticon
Suzi and Hollywhowisheshermomwouldremaininonepiecelongnenoughtokeepherhappy