[RC] Jack is coming home - day 30 - mary

Things are looking up!  Jack is coming home on Saturday.  I really encourage anyone whose horse has had an injury and is needing more blood flow to the area to get someone to use acupuncture with a ten/pens unit.  When we started using it on Jack, the results were dramatic.  Check out the day 30 www.oroszfamily.com   jacks injuries  and compare it to day 15 which is when we started using the acupuncture and tens together.  Of course much of the change was due to the passage of time, but it also started improving dramatically when we started using the acupuncture/tens.  We were quite worried in the beginning because he did not seem to be healing as fast as we hoped.  I’ve done the last 2 bandage wraps in preparation for taking him home and will do one on Saturday before we load him to come home. You can tell he is moving without as much fear.  Shows it is not hurting him as much.

I feel like the black cloud that has been following me around has decided to quit.  What a relief!  Hope you all have a great riding weekend.

- Mary