[RC] Mariposa Ride - Carol Suggs

Glad to see some of you are coming to the Mariposa Ride.  We should have low 80's high 70's, plenty of water on the trail and in troughs along the route.  Wonderful scenary up here in the mountains.  We are at about 106 riders at this minute (only about 27 in the LD, the rest are 50s).  Lots of rider packet goodies for those that got their entries in early.  Cool stuff for the 4H auction on Saturday night and pretty nice awards,  and the food Saturday night is going to be great.  I think you guys will be happy.  BRING SKITTER REPELLANT.

Be kind to me as although I have put on many equestrian events before, this is my first time as ride secretary!  My husband is manning the BBQ on Friday night,  so as a word to the wise watch your meat!  If you notice that he is visiting too much that means someones meat is burning...(ha ha)  Don't tell him I warned you all!

Riders meeting starts at 630 pm and you can start vetting in at 3pm on Friday.  Registration will be open by 1pm on Friday.

Carol-Mariposa