Re: [RC] HELP!! Eaten alive by mosquitos - rides2far

>>>\Is there anything that will help keep mosquitoes from biting?

We forgot cigars...for the all natural crowd...and then there's those little things I've seen you can order that supposedly sound like a dragon fly which eats mosquitos and repels them. I would expect about 10 billion mosquitos to figure they could gang one dragon fly though.

Angie