[RC] Ladies Only - MtnRondi

In a message dated 6/20/2005 1:16:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I would love to hear from others also who have had hysterectomies...
Hi... I think everyone is different, but for me it was the BEST thing that ever happened to me. I told the doctor that when he finally got that damn thing out, to please throw it against the wall and stomp on it a few times before tossing it away.

I will say, I felt like a truck hit me, but it had adhered to my bladder (from prior c-sections I guess) and tore a hole in my bladder that had to be repaired.

They say for a couple of weeks, don't push a vacuum or lift heavy things, and I will tell you, I did vacuum because I had visitors coming and later I had wished I didn't do it. I got worn out quickly. The way I felt, I did not really care to ride a horse, haha. But after about 6 weeks, I felt good enough to ride and did.

Your body will tell you when to start back to your regular routine.