[RC] fleas and ticks - Betty Edgar

Oh, Angie, I laughed so hard at your chicken story and I couldn't agree more with your assessment of the "usefulness" of chickens!  I grew up on a farm having to care for chickens and early in my life I learned to despise them unless nicely baked and served on a plate.

Betty
I had chickens. They were a pain in the tail and the ticks were everywhere.
 Angie