[RC] chemicals/fleas - heidi larson

Don't use chemicals for fleas!!! Serious health hazard to you as you live in the residue.  Call FleaBusters.  Best thing I ever did for a flea infestation.  It's kind of like a fine borax dust rubbed into carpets.  Not bad for people, but sucks the moisture out of the flea, eggs and larvae.  Guaranteed for one year after application.  I don't work for them, just had great results!!!  You can even go on their website and order the product and appy yourself, but I prefer to have them do it, then I know it was done correctly and I get the guarantee.

heidi

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine